If you are looking for a cabinet that offers plenty of space and will support heavy-duty sewing and embroidery machines, Bertha is for you.
When open, she offers 16 square feet of sewing space! Just open the two side leaves and quilt leaf on the back to work on larger sewing projects to prevent dragging and fabric bunching. What’s even better is the quilt leaf slides horizontally along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning. But don’t worry, Bertha can become a tidy cabinet tucked away when you’re not using it.
Learn more about Bertha’s features below!
- Adjustable three-position airlift:
- Moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Manual platform design with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Two side leaves, one on each side of the cabinetWhen your project is complete, drop the leaves and close the doors and your cabinet will tuck your projects away neatly and securely
- Side leaves cover the sewing well when not in use
- Adjustable quilt leaf on the back supported with two legs
- The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet so you can position it where you need it most
- Two doors with storage traysOffers central needle sewing for the ideal sewing position
- Each door has 4 storage trays for all your sewing accessories
- A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably
- Heavy-duty locking casters provide excellent portability and stability
- Sewing machine opening is beveled
- Optional Custom Machine Insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Additional information can be found on our Bertha Cabinet informational sheet
- Available in: Cherry, Oak-grain, and White
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty