You deserve a cabinet that’s as professional as you are – so treat yourself to one!
Designed specifically to work with a custom machine insert, The Laverne and Shirley Sewing Cabinet offers a three-position dual hydraulic lift, expandable caddy for ironing and cutting, as well as four pull-out storage drawers to hold all your essentials. Compact enough to fit comfortably into any room, the quilt leaf (conveniently stored on the back of the cabinet) offers all the extra workspace needed to take on those big projects you’ve been thinking about.
Learn more about The Laverne and Shirley Sewing Cabinet below!
- Sturdy design with locking casters for portability and stability
- Large lift opening to fit standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Dual-hydraulic liftExpandable caddy for ironing and cutting workspace
- Provides support from both sides of the lift
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flat bed, and storage
- Designed to work with a custom machine insert increasing comfort and efficiency
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet Door cubby for holding notions and other materials
- Expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- Available Finishes: Teak or White
- The Laverne and Shirley features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
Assembly instructions are included with the cabinet. You may also download the Laverne and Shirley Cabinet manuals and save them to your computer.
For assembly, you’ll need:
- Phillips screwdriver with #2 head or power screwdriver
- Hammer or mallet