Embroidery Editing Resizing & Grouping
Rotate, merge, color sort, group and more all on screen. Resize up to 200% or down to 60% of the original design. Your density is automatically recalculated to ensure a flawless stitch out.
Choose from random, vivid, gradient and soft, and watch as your design is transformed in an array of color combinations. Have a favorite color in mind? Pin it to the Color Visualizer, and the Destiny II will be sure to use it in the next set of color suggestions.
11.25" to the Right of the Needle
The workspace on the Destiny II makes it easy to sew larger projects and fullsize quilts.
When you want to know exactly where your embroidery will begin, use the Needle Beam. The Needle Beam highlights your needle drop point so you can see where the first stitches will land.
If you want to see how your design will look on your project, use the NeedleCam digital camera. The NeedleCam will scan your hooped fabric so you can see it on-screen with your design.
If you enjoy a more hands-on approach to positioning, simply tell the Destiny where you want your design by pointing to the spot on your project with the Sensor Pen.
Positioning stickers are great for smaller designs in tight spaces such as collars and pockets. Just place a sticker where you want your design... even if it’s hooped a bit crooked, it will be embroidered exactly where you want it!
Digital Dual-Feed & Decorative Couching Sole
Sewing multiple layers is easy with the Digital Dual-Feed System. You also get a special sole that makes it easy to add decorative couching to projects.
Enhanced Stadium Lighting surrounds the needle and work area with powerful LED light. With five settings and 50% brighter true color, you’ll see every detail in your project.
Hoops for Every Occasion — Up to 9.5" x 14"
Tailor your machine to any task. Destiny II comes with five embroidery hoops and grids ranging from 4"x 4" up to 9.5" x 14".
- Measures 10.1" diagonally
- Displays Clock and Date
- Exclusive 1GB Memory Storage for video
- Will automatically create an embroidery pattern from a JPEG image
- Drawing area is 3-3/4" x 5-11/16" (96mm x 145mm)
- 90 Preloaded open, closed and region shapes
- Able to select different line colors and fill colors
- 6 Different stitch patterns: running, bean, satin and no outline
- 13 Different fill patterns: regular fill, no fill, Stipple inside or around a shape and 10 decorative pattern fills
- Duplicate, paste and edit preloaded shapes
- Adjust line, fill and stippling width, length and density properties
- Undersewing options
- Outline stamp shape creation for Trapunto techniques
- Standard - For line drawings
- Select the needle position location
- Select custom zigzag widths
- Choose an ending point on the fabric for stitches to stop sewing
- See the needle position location for embroidery
- Select precise placement for embroidery designs
- 1 (Type B) USB direct connect to a PC
- Upper and lower thread sensors on/off
- Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads run out
- On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop
- 442 Decorative
- 79 Decorative satin
- 20 Satin
- 17 Cross
- 63 Combinable Utility stitches
- Character/Decorative stitch memory equaling 1MB
- Satin stitch elongation
- 8" x 8" (200mm x 200mm) hoop
- 1" x 2-1/2" (20mm x 60mm) hoop
- Continuous Border Hoop 4" x 7" (100mm X 180mm) (BLSO-BF)
- Continuous Border Hoop 4" x 12" (100mm X 300mm) (BLMA-CBH)
- Reverse sewing
- Reinforcement key
- Needle up/down
- Thread cutter
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic needle threading
- Couching sole for Digital Dual-Feed
- Embroidery foot with LED pointer
- General purpose zigzag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Free-motion open toe quilting
- Free-motion quilting
- Free-motion echo
- 1/4" Quilting foot with a guide
- Straight stitch foot
- Vertical stitch alignment foot
- 8" x 12" (200mm x 300mm)
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm)