Top of the line Juki Industrial sewing machines with premium options. Built for Medium to Heavy Weight Work.
Industrial build with the convenience of your computerized home machine.
-Free Set Up and Delivery in Connecticut (For other States Call for Eligibility)
-2 Year Warranty
-Deluxe K Frame Table to Provide more Stability than the Standard Table.
-Fully Adjustable Speed Control Servo Motor
-Self Lubricating Oil Pump with Fully Sealed Oil Pan
-Built in Thread Cutter
-Built in Tie-off Feature
-Built in Soft Start Function
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 5000*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (30.7mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: 143342
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
- For sewing light to medium-weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc
- Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty
- The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology
- Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment. In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material
- The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500rpm, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality
- Maintainability was improved
- Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog
- In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift(13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased