Top of the line Juki Industrial sewing machines with premium options. Built for Medium to Heavy Weight Work.
-Free Set Up and Delivery in Connecticut (For other States Call for Eligibility)
-2 Year Warranty
-Deluxe K Frame Table to Provide more Stability than the Standard Table.
-Fully Adjustable Speed Control Servo Motor
-Self Lubricating Oil Pump with Fully Sealed Oil Pan
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 5500*
- Clearance Under Foot: (5.5 by hand, 13mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke: (30.7mm)
- Stitch Length, Max.: (5mm)
- Needle: DB x 1 (16 x 257) (16 x 230 for leather)
- Bobbin - Metal
- Hook: 143342
- Bed Size: 7" x 18 25/32"
- Workspace: 10 1/4"
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- For sewing light to medium-weight materials including cotton, knits, polyester, nylon, sheer fabrics and denim
- Suitable for stitching such products as blouses, shirts, men's, ladies and children's apparel, uniforms, overalls, lingerie, etc
- Newly designed machine head that was developed in pursuit of beauty
- The optimum-balance and highly rigid machine head were created using the latest 3D-CAD design technology
- Thanks to its low vibration and low noise feature, the machine head provides the operator with a comfortable work environment
- In addition, the distance from the machine arm to the needle on the front of the machine head is sufficiently wide to allow easy handling of the sewing material
- The machine inherits the desirable features, such as high-speed stitching performance 5,500rpm, extreme stitching performance, ease of operation, and reliability, from the highly evaluated previous JUKI lockstitch machines
- Sewing mechanism that demonstrates outstanding responsiveness to materials to be sewn
- By thoroughly investigating and modifying the sewing mechanisms in order to achieve low-tension sewing, the machine flexibly responds to various kinds of materials and produces beautiful seams of consistent quality
- Maintainability was improved
- Enhanced maintainability is ensured by the improved machine head, such as incorporation of an eccentric pin that is used to adjust the feed dog
- In addition, the machine is provided with a mounting seat for attachment to improve workability while a replacing the attachment and increasing the durability of the machine bed surface
- The machine has easy-to-operate functions to achieve improved operability
- By providing a presser foot with a higher lift(13mm), a light-touch stitch dial, a throat plate with marker grooves that can be used as guide for seam allowance, and other easy-to-operate functions, the burden on the operator is lightened, and productivity is further increased