Perfect for apparel and drapery. A reliable machine with outstanding stitch quality which can be fine tuned for a range of fabric weights. It also features a low noise and vibration design.Pricing Includes:
Your satisfaction is important to us. For any additional information, please call any of the stores and we will be more than happy to accommodate your needs.
- Free Set Up and Delivery in Connecticut (For other States Call for Eligibility)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Deluxe K Frame Table to Provide more Stability than the Standard Table.
- Fully Adjustable Speed Control Servo Motor
For Pricing Without Delivery, Please Call One of the Stores.
Sewing Head, Table and Motor can be Sold Individually.
Speed, Max (S.P.M.): 2500* Clearance Under Foot: 8mm Stitch Length, Max.: 1/4" - 3/8" (3 - 8mm) Needle: 251LG Stitch Type: 103 *Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Designed for dry cleaners, alteration rooms, retail stores, dressmakers and light manufacturing
- This versalite,dependable blindstitch machine gives you quality 1 to 1 and 2 to 1 skip stitch hemming on dresses, coats, skirts, trousers, cuffs, drapes and more
- Its rugged construction also meets the demanding needs of light manufacturers
- Re-engineered for greater quality: Upgraded by former key personnel of the old U.S. Blindstitch Company, this machine builds upon the technology that made the original a world leader
- New presser foot, feed, and looper: Re-designed for improved material handling and stitching
- This new presser foot, feed and looper are exclusive on US Stitch-Line machines
- New bronze needle connection assembly: An investment-cast eccentric, fitted to a bronze strap, ground and lapped in to form a hard, smooth bearing surface, withstands years of abrasive wear
- Hardened shafts: Shafts are designed to reduce wear for a long life with minimal maintenance
- Narrow cylinder: Small diameter aluminum covered cylinder enables you to handle narrow leg, arm and head openings with ease without sacrificing feed capabilities
- Narrow cylinder combines with special plattens and platten brackets to give you maximum feeding
- Variety of fabrics: Will handle light to medium weight cottons, knits, wovens, rayon and silk
- Variety of threads: Works with all threads including monofilaments
- Swing Plate: Sturdy support easily swings out of the way
- Needles included: All machines are prepared and shipped with a supply of Groz Beckert needles.