• Wifi Access - Connect to mySewnet™ apps, update your machine, wirelessly transfer designs between devices, and more.• mySewnet™ Library - Have access to a full, continuously growing library of high quality embroidery designs directly on screen.*
• Interactive tutorials-- Learn how to sew collars, hems, exclusive stitch techniques, insert zippers, stich out beautiful embroidery designs and more.
• Sewing Instructions-- Sewing and embroidery projects with step-by-step instructions needed built-in.
• Step-by-Step Workbook-- Learn the amazing features of the machine like Design Positioning, Design Shaping and more.
• Easy access User's Guide-- Get access to the full User's Guide directly on the machine with the easy access icon. Use the search function to effortlessly find to the topics you want to learn more about.
• Stabilizer Guide - The perfect tool when choosing the right stabilizer for your project.
• Quick Start Guide - Learn how to set up your machine for basic sewing and embroidery to get stitching sooner.
• Accessory Guide-- Full set-up and instructions for some of our more advanced accessories
Easy to navigate through various screens using multi-touch gestures.
• Drag and drop on screen, zoom, rotate, pinch, swipe and spread, just like on any tablet or smartphone.
• Large (8”, 177x99mm ) full-color capacitive touch screen.
• High resolution (1024x600)
• Smart toolbox for easy editing; one-touch access to the most used tools.
• User-friendly interface with everything at your fingertips.
Less time and effort spent on machine adjustments with high quality results regardless of fabric and thread type. Perfect for metallic and other specialty threads. Gorgeous stitch results on both sides of the fabric.
Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric for perfect, even feeding as you sew.
Customize any project with exclusive patented stitch techniques giving your project dimensional elements that are effortless and irresistable.
680 stitches up to 54mm wide and exclusive stitch techniques including Pop-up Stitches, Sequin Stitches, Applique Stitches, Yarn Stitches and Theme Stitches.